Ninja AF161 Max XL Air Fryer7.5/10 (Expert Score)
- It's relatively easy to use and maintain.
- It has a large Cooking Capacity.
- It is 30% faster than the AF101.
- It reduces 75% fat.
- It is durable as it is ceramic Coated.
- It is Quite Heavy.
- LESS FAT: Up to 75% less fat than traditional air frying methods. Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- MAX CRISP TECHNOLOGY: Delivers 450 degrees of superheated air to cook foods up to 30 % faster (Versus Ninja AF100) for hotter, crispier results with little to no…
|Price history for Ninja AF161 Max XL Air Fryer that Cooks, Crisps, Roasts, Bakes, Reheats and Dehydrates, with 5.5 Quart Capacity, and a High Gloss Finish, Grey|