Infant Optics DXR-8 PRO Baby Monitor9.3/10 (Expert Score)
- An additional layer of cybersecurity
- Sleek 5-inch screen design with HD display
- Complete viewing control over footage
- It doesn't have two-way communication
- Patent-Pending Active Noise Reduction Feature -filters out background noises so you can hear your baby more clearly. Removes unwanted sound from fans, air purifiers, humidifiers, air conditioners, static and more.
- Ultra Clear Video Quality: High definition 720P video resolution…
The Infant Optics DXR-8 PRO Baby Monitor comes with a host of convenient extra features such as:
- Active noise reduction – Indeed, the best feature of this baby monitor camera is active noise reduction (ANR). This feature allows you to listen to your baby’s voice without all the unnecessary background noise.
This background noise is called static noise and makes it difficult for you to listen to your baby’s voice. That’s why Infant Optics has created this feature to cancel and filter all the unnecessary background noise actively. This will allow you to rest assured when listening to the baby monitor.
- Interchangeable Lens – The Infant Optics baby monitor has a zoom lens and a wide-angle lens. You can conveniently switch between these two lenses to see closer or further. (Note: The wide-angle lens is sold separately).
- Sound quality –You will want to purchase a baby monitor that has high-quality sound so that you can hear everything that is going on in your child’s room. This way, you will be able to detect even slight noises and react as soon as something needs your attention.
- Depending on the model or brand, some baby monitors have a better sound quality than others. A good rule of thumb is to check its specs before purchasing it.
- Sound Activation – Some models come with sound activation technology, which turns on only when there is noise in the room.
- One-way vs. Two-way Audio – Some monitors offer two-way communication between the camera and parent unit, while others allow you to talk back to your little one. If you want to talk to your baby or even sing a lullaby, this is an important feature that could be useful in the middle of the night when it’s not possible to get up and check on them.
- Tilt/Pan/Zoom – This feature allows you to move the camera around to see your child better and move it away from any objects that may obstruct your view. Some units also have built-in music, which plays in the background or can be turned on by the parent unit when it seems like the baby is getting fussy.
- Adjustable Sensitivity – Some parents want only movement alerts and no other alerts from their monitor. Others need more options and must be notified if noise or activity is happening in their home. Adjusting sensitivity can help avoid these false alarms, especially if someone tends to sleep through them or turn them off altogether.
Specification: Infant Optics DXR-8 PRO Baby Monitor