Installing fingerprint door lock on your doors, can remove the need to carry a key around. However, smart locks are one such thing that you can rely on when it comes to home security.
Indeed, a smart lock is perhaps the most logical place to begin building a smart home. Thus, the right door lock setup secures the entryways, to ensure that your home is easily accessible to its residents, but stays shut against intruders.
As a result, you no longer have to worry about who has the keys to your home, office and business. Therefore, with the best smart locks for business, office, and home use, you can go digital for better accessibility and even greater convenience.
Interestingly, smart locks have transformed the way we interact and safeguard our homes, offering us the same peace of mind that security cameras offer. In addition, smart locks come in all shapes, sizes, and features. But, how do you choose the right one? Let’s discuss and compare what you should look out for.
Specification Auto Comparison
Deep Research Of Fingerprint Smart Door Locks
Importantly, from pricing different fingerprint smart door locks, fingerprint sensor and battery life, it’s important to do your research and to make sure you’re buying a smart door lock that suit your needs.
However, finding a high-quality biometric door lock is not an easy task. So, we have researched a lot before coming up with these top 5 fingerprint door lock, which will be a boon for all households.
Lastly, you can check out our in depth and data driven reviews for 5 fingerprint door locks.
The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro from U-tec, is the most versatile smart deadbolt. However, it offers a 6 in 1 keyless entry into your homes. As a result, it’s convenience, flexibility, and security, making it one of the best choices for fingerprint door lock.
Also, the lock comes with an application, enabling you to use e-keys for temporary access to your loved ones. Thus, this easy-to-install device completely replaces the existing deadbolt on your door in just minutes, providing you with a new high-security keyless bolt.
Hence, you have no more lost keys or broken locks. Furthermore, just insert a single AAA battery, and use the four pre-determined code options (2 hardwired and 2 programmable) to lock and unlock your door at the wave of a hand.
- The 6-in-1 keyless entry smart lock. Indeed, fingerprint plus anti-peep keypad, plus smartphone, plus auto unlock, plus shake to open plus mechanical key.
- 360° live fingerprint ID. Just 1 touch to unlock your door with your fingerprint from any angle. Also, the anti-peep keypad with backlight: you can type in any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers
- Auto Unlock and Auto Lock. However, you can unlock when you arrive with your smartphone in your pocket using GeoFencing technology, relocks automatically for added security and convenience
- Long battery life. Up to 8,000-times access with 4 AA batteries, low battery alarm on the smart lock and smartphone app.
The Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro from U-tec, is the most versatile smart deadbolt. However, It offers a 6 in 1 keyless entry into your homes. As a result, it's convenience, flexibility, and security make it one of the best choices for smart door locks.
- Supports IFTTT application
- Fingerprint, keypad, and automatic unlocking
- Includes a Wi-Fi bridge
- It can operate with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice controls
- Magic Shake feature is not highly useful yet
- It doesn't support Apple Home Kit
- Some users complain about its complexity
Sifely Smart Door
Sifely smart door lock is the ultimate solution for rental properties and self-housing residents. Also, it’s the best fingerprint door lock based on our in-depth research. In addition, it’s core feature is password generation, which you can share with your visitors. Thus, you can connect it with Sifely Wi-Fi Gateway, which adds remote access to the lock.
However, If you don’t like the idea to enter a code, and want to unlock your door faster, then fingerprint reader will make you very excited. Beside, we tested it many times and it worked perfectly without any misses.
Additionally, it recognizes your finger under 0.3 seconds which is pretty fast. Therefore, fingerprint reader performance is better than others.
- Advanced 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock: Fingerprint + Code + Fob + Smartphone + Key.
- Easy to install in minutes with just a phillips screwdriver. However, no extra drills needed and no locksmith needed as well. Thus, the door handle is reversible for both left and right handed doors. As a result, due to lock size, it may interfere with screen doors.
- With 4 AA batteries (not included) go up to a year without worrying about the batteries and learn to enjoy the convenience!
- Paired with Sifely WiFi Gateway (Optional Add-on, Sold Separately), you can lock/unlock your smart door lock anywhere, anytime, by setting up codes remotely and check real-time access logs.
- The lock can store 200+ codes and 150+ fingerprints. And, between permanent, timed, recurring, and custom codes, you can generate the code that is right for you!
Sifely smart door lock is the ultimate solution for rental properties and self-housing residents. Also, it's core feature is password generation, which you can share with the visitors. Thus, you can connect it with Sifely Wi-Fi Gateway, which adds remote access to the lock.
- Built-in fingerprint ID offers security and allows unlocking the doors easily
- No drilling and tools are required for installation
- Scratch-proof sensor technology ensures durability
- Works only through particular Wi-Fi gateways
- Opens when approaching feature may be non-functional sometimes
The Kwikset Halo Touch supports Alexa and Google Assistant. However, it has a built-in Wi-Fi and mobile application with a fingerprint scanner to unlock the door quickly with a single touch.
Thus, Kwikset’s interior and exterior door products gives customers the quality, durability, style, and technology they want while pleading the highest level of security.
Also, smart Locks completely remove the need for a key and can be controlled remotely. Therefore, Kwikset products come in a wide variety of styles and finishes, giving home owners, business owners, and contractors the right design aesthetic, while simultaneously meeting the highest standards in security.
Furthermore, the Halo Touch is designed for doors with 1-3/8 to 2 inches of thickness and the thick doors are available individually. And also, regardless of the number of keys at home, you can swiftly re-key them using Kwikset Smart key Security.
- Keyless entry with just your fingerprint: Halo Touch fingerprint door lock stores up to 100 fingerprints (50 users), so you can easily share access with your family and friends
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Wi-Fi connected fingerprint door lock, that connects directly to your home Wi-Fi network and smartphone for a secure smart home that does not require a third party smart home hub, panel or subscription
- SmartKey Security: Protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- Kwikset App Controlled: Manage your deadbolt lock from anywhere. Thus, remotely lock and unlock your electronic deadbolt, manage users, set schedules, and check the status of your front door.
The Kwikset Halo Touch supports Alexa and Google Assistant. However, It has a built-in Wi-Fi and mobile application with a fingerprint scanner to unlock the door quickly with a single touch.
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Several ways to lock and unlock, including a fingerprint scanner
- Easy installation
- Supports Google Assistant and Alexa voice commands
- It doesn't support the IFTTT or HomeKit
Lockly Smart Lock
The Lockly is one of the smart locks in a deadbolt and latch-lock version. Also, it is compatible with iOS and Android making it one of the most sought-after intelligent locks. However, it does not require a key, swipe your finger, and you are in. And, it has capacitive fingerprint identification, very convenient.
Interestingly, the Lockly Smart Lock uses a patent-pending algorithm to generate a unique 6-8 digit access code every time you unlock your door. Thus, the lock is designed to keep your home, office and business safe and secure. And also, it can be set to auto-lock and can be unlocked with a single touch.
Indeed, the lock is easy to install, except for one unusual feature. Moreover, It can use a smaller hole that you drill above the main one to reinforce the mechanism and hold it in place.
Furthermore, the fingerprint Lockly uses the latest biometric technology and can store up to 5000 fingerprints.
- Compatible with most standard doors from 1-3/8” to 2” (35mm-50mm) thick, distance from door edge to center of hole on door face: 2-3/8”(60mm) or 2-3/4”(70mm). Zinc alloy built lock with a rust and corrosion resistant satin finish backed.
- Keyless Entry Door Lock – LOCKLY Smart Lock can recognize your fingerprint in just 0.5 seconds, and unlock your door in 1 second. Thus, it’s faster than fumbling for your keys.
- Remotely lock/unlock anywhere with free LOCKLY phone app – see a Log of who entered and exactly when they did remotely using smartphone App with WiFi Bridge included
- It can store up to 99 fingerprints and detects physical fingers only, preventing the use of copied or lifted fingerprints.
The Lockly is one of the smart locks in a deadbolt and latch-lock version. Also it is compatible with iOS and Android making it one of the most sought-after intelligent locks.
- High smartphone compatibility
- Patented PIN generator
- Peek-proof fingerprint sensor
- Grants one-time use to the pin codes
- Some reviews of poor battery life exist
Wyze Door Lock
If you want to turn an ordinary lock into a smart one, Wyze will surely fit the bill. In fact, with its dual deadbolt locking design, this lock will provide you with an extra layer of protection from thieves. Also, your suitcase can be securely shut and locked in seconds, and you never have to worry about forgetting your combination. Apparently, we’ve thought about everything, so that you don’t have to.
Interestingly, the Wyze app can record who accessed the lock, when, and how, which could be useful for storing track of movement in and out of your home, office and business. And also, the 20 access codes and 50 fingerprints can be assigned to different people, and you can schedule access for specific days or certain times of day.
Surprisingly, the Wyze door Lock knows when you arrive home, and automatically unlocks as you advance towards the door. Thus, once inside, the Wyze Lock’s built in gyroscope identify when the door is closed and robotically locks behind you. In short, the door lock has got all that and many more.
- ● Wyze fingerprint door lock: Lock or unlock your door from anywhere using the Wyze app. However, Wyze Lock connects to your WiFi via the included Wyze Lock Gateway. Thus, enable auto-lock and auto-unlock to never have to think about keys or codes again.
- ● Keyless door entry: Simply walk up to your door and have it unlock automatically, and then lock behind you once you’re inside.
- ● Simple sharing: Wyze Lock lets you easily share access to your home with friends, family, contractors, dog walkers, and really, whoever you want
If you want to turn an ordinary lock into a smart one, Wyze will surely fit the bill. In fact, with its dual deadbolt locking design, this lock will provide you with an extra layer of protection from would-be thieves
- Minimalist design
- Easy to install
- Lighter on pocket
- Auto-lock and unlock options
- It doesn't integrate with Wyze or other applications
- IFTTT support and voice control is not activated yet